This policy explains the what, how and why of the information we collect when you visit our website, or when you use our services.
When we say "Nordic Telemedicine Center" we are referring to the current project workers for the "Nordic Telemedicine Center" project from the following organizations: Västerbottens läns landsting, Umeå University, University of Vaasa and South Ostrobothnia Health Technology Development Centre (EPTEK)
Information we may collect
- Information you voluntarily provide to us: When you sign up for our newsletter, send us a message via contact form or send us an email, you are voluntarily giving us information that we collect.
- Information we collect automatically: When you browse on our website, we may collect information about your visit. That information may include your browsing activity on our website, your IP address and your browser information.
Use and disclosure of personal information
- To promote our services and information with newsletter
- To provide you reply for your messages and questions
- To collect anonymous statistics of website usage
- We won't sell or share your personal information on to third parties
Social media platforms and widgets
Our website includes social media features, such as Facebook Like button and Facebook Feed.
These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly.
Any information you send us via social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation from privacy.
Links to third-party websites
Our websites include links to other websites, whose privacy practices may be different from ours.
Our servers are located in Sweden and our project organizations are located in Sweden and Finland. Only authorized personnel can access the personal data.